- This event has passed.
Summer Conditioning Camp
June 29 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us at Northeast Ohio College Preparatory School for a Summer Conditioning Camp! Students in grades 7-12 can workout and stretch with Dean Latimore and Dean Martin. CDC guidelines will be followed and social distancing will be used to create a safe and fun event for everyone! This event is free & open to prospective students as well as returning students.
Drinks and masks will be provided. Register here
Special Note for returning NEO students: In order to participate you must bring a friend who has not decided on their high school for the 20-21 year.
Girls: 10-11 AM
Boys: 12-1 PM
Families choose NEO because:
• Tuition-free, community school on neighboring campuses open to all K-12 students
• Full-day Kindergarten (must turn 5 years old by Oct. 1)
• B-Rated by the Ohio Department of Education because students are beating the odds and meeting performance expectations (Gap Closing, K-3 Literacy, Graduation)
• Rigorous, college prep curriculum with individualized Education Technology to advance learning & readiness
• Extracurricular & athletic programs
• Full-time Guidance Counselor to assist HS students with scheduling classes including the College Credit Plus Program, ACT Prep Courses & Online Elective Course Options
• 100% senior class graduation rate
• Graduates have earned over $6 million in scholarships
• Free meals & bus transportation
• Accredited by Cognia™