Find school forms, policies, and information.
- Career Advising Policy
- Child Find Policy
- College Credit Plus Policy
- Dress Code Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Notice Regarding Release of Information
- PBIS Policy
- School Calendar 2018-19 - Lower Campus
- School Calendar 2018-19 - High School
- School Handbook 2018-2019
- Staff Handbook 2018-2019
Like public schools, our school is measured by the state through annual, standardized examinations. Our goal is for optimum scoring that is reflective of the exceptional learning that occurs at Northeast Ohio College Preparatory School every day. Parents can help by ensuring that students take testing seriously, attend school each day, receive extra encouragement, plenty of rest, and adequate nutrition.